Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Thursday, November 22, 2007

Sounds like Canada.

I received an phone call from CBC radio today...they mentioned that they thought my original emails got lost in cyberspace. The lady calling, named Marg, said that she had forwarded my info to the program "Sounds like Canada". YEAH!!

I emailed "The National" for TV today again too, after not receiving a reply from a few weeks ago. Also, I haven't heard from NewsWorld's Morning Show in a loooong time.

CHCH doesn't seem interested in interviewing me anymore, as I have not received a reply to my scheduling email.

I was put up on
http://www.rollingrains.com/
a great disabled travel blog, by Scott Rains. Thanks Scott! Please check out his fabulous site.

Finally semi recovered from the flu....aarrrggghh!

No comments: