Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Friday, November 2, 2007

Front page news!

My hometown paper put the article on the first page, with a picture of me holding the book! I can only hope that didn't inhibit sales too much. It was a nice article, though they don't have the picture on the website. I was a bit nervous about the interview, but I think it was a good experience and a dry run for the CBC interview on Monday.

Today I received a preliminary questionnaire for background info from the CBC. I just finished writing my responses and sending it back.

Next week, I am going to try to make some headway in the US with some publicity there. Still no word as to whether the webmaster of Michael Palin's website, ever forwarded on my message to him.

YEAH!! The weekend is here.

No comments: