Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Some Testimonials.

Got some wonderful feedback on my book from some readers.... I didn't solicit this stuff, but it sure keeps me plugging away!

"Just finished reading your book... loved it... really makes me want to travel and experience some of the adventures you have."

Becky in Ontario

"I'm about half way through your book and loving it. It so reminds me about my travels it's unbelieveable, and just makes me want to get out there again."

Johnny in the U.K.

CBC says they have to "sell" my story to their superiors to get me on NewsWorld....so all of a sudden things on that front are not too encouraging. Is a disabled backpacker who has travelled the world alone in a blue chair a tough sell? I guess I'll never understand how to motivate the media.

I sent some info to 680 News, an all news radio station....so maybe that will prompt something.

No comments: