Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Friday, November 16, 2007

The medium is the message?

Still not much success getting anyone interested in media exposure for the blue chair....but maybe next week some good things will happen!?

Rotary International called me back and will look at putting my book in their magazine. I hope that they do as a portion of the sales will go toward Rotary's polio eradication program in the developing world.

The local Rotary club in my hometown phoned and want me to do a speech at one of their upcoming lunch meetings, so that was a real boost! YEAH!!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: