Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Monday, November 12, 2007

Attack of the tacks!

Anyone who has read my book knows how much I hate tacks!! They are forever lying on the ground, pointy side up, and invariably find my blue chair's inflatable tires....well, yesterday was no different. Luckily the tire is still inflated, as I haven't removed it, but when I do.....ppppfffffttttt!

CBC said they were glad to know I am available this week for an interview, and lots of U.S. libraries are showing interest.

Still finding it very hard to get thru to the media moguls, but I'm trying. ;-)

No comments: