Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I could have had a HULL of a review!

The interview with the CBC got put off due to the clampdown in Pakistan. The woman at CBC emailed me to ask for my availability this week, so hopefully it will still come off.

The newspaper article drew a total of about 20 visits to my site on the weekend, not as much as I had hoped but still something!

I received an email from a bloke in Hull, England, who does reviews for websites. He had found my site on the Michael Palin website's travel blog discussion forum and wanted some more info on the book, but after responding to him a few times, I haven't heard back!

No comments: