Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Rotary Club

I have contacted Elizabeth at the Stratford Rotary Club to try and re-arrange a presentation out there in the summertime.

Sadly, this event had to be postponed due to the untimely passing away of Kevin, the key organiser of my appearance, which was scheduled for late last year.

I am hoping to make it out to meet all the great folks, who do such wonderful work for both Rotary and Polio eradication.

Elizabeth has responded and said my timing was perfect as they were booking into July/August and September!!

No comments: