Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Sunday, February 1, 2009

A kindred spirit on YouTube

Yesterday I was watching some old music videos on YouTube and I received a message through my inbox. It was a fellow from the old country with my last name. Pavle (LIKILACA on Y.T.), is a nature enthusiast who happens to own a wolf, or at least take care of one.

Pavle has begun to put up footage of his years of videos and has even made a documentary with the BBC. Anyway, he was attracted to my channel on YouTube, due to my last name and all my travels over the years.

It is always great to meet up with another adventurer via the internet! I hope someday we will have a chance to meet, and compare our adventures!

No comments: