Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Confirmed to speak in March !! in Hamilton

I received a confirmation note today from Katherine of the Haldimand Abilities Centre to speak at their afternoon event in late March at the Haldimand Abilities Centre in Hagersville.

Also on the docket, though not yet confirmed, is Lt. Gov. David Onley, who would precede me! Wow, that is a tough act to follow!

I am really looking forward to meet all the gang in Hamilton and to letting them know about my travels, adventures and book!!

Now to prepare something for them to listen to. Starting to get nervous already!

No comments: