Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Where are those books anyway ??!!

I checked the website of the library again recently to see if the 5 copies on order had arrived?

No they had not! It left me wondering how long the process is? I am sure that getting a book into the library is quite a bureaucratic process, but this is ridiculous.

Anyway, I wrote a note to the company which distributes books to libraries to find out the status of the order and also, to see if they wouldn't mind recommending "Travels in a Blue Chair" to other libraries.

I haven't received a reply, but there are 4 of those books on hold by some hopeful readers. I sure hope they arrive sooner rather than later!

No comments: