Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Sunday, January 11, 2009

In the underground parking lot..

Over the weekend, I was heading out into the sub-zero early year weather, when a fellow who lives in my building stopped to let me know how much he enjoyed the book!

Ken is a real friendly guy, who lives on one of the upper floors. In fact, he helped me move my new TV set into the apartment last autumn, and his mum lives next door to Angela, my biggest advocate in the neighbourhood, just a few blocks away.

Anyway, Ken asked me to sign 2 books for him....he has finished the first ("it ended up being a washroom book", he told me...lol, "so I couldn't give it to my mum"). Hence the second copy.

Just a little vignette, but an uplifting one for me and a great way to start the year!!

No comments: