Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Sunday, January 25, 2009

At the library .. (now updated!)

I just got back from the library, which is just across the street from where I live. I wanted to ask at the desk about the reason why my books, which has been on order since April (!!), have not arrived yet?

Since it is a small suburban branch, the lady really could not answer my query, but she did show me that there is a purchase order for the books. She also printed off a list of people whom I could contact to find out more information. That was really nice of her.

I am going to ring them up and try to find out....I will keep you updated.

Monday update: I rang the lady who runs the acquisition department, and she too thought it was too long. Janet did note they had my website listed as where to order the book, however I am not a wholesaler. Additionally, Janet mentioned that sometime last year, the library had changed computer systems, so their order may have fallen through the cracks.

Janet is going to follow up at the library end of things!! Yay!

No comments: