Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Some loose ends...

I have confirmed that I am booked on CHCH TV for the program Niagara Express, on the Thanksgiving weekend, so that is really great news!! Thanks Rachael!

The Canadian Paraplegic Association's magazine has asked me to abbreviate one of my stories in the next few weeks, so that they can include it in an upcoming issue. That is really great news, as I aim to reach one of my key demographics, and encourage the disabled to get out and travel.

Finally, the online edition of Reach Out magazine, is almost ready, and will include a submission that I wrote.

Some milestones have been reached! Hopefully there will be more to follow.

P.S. I found a note stuffed into my door at home. A neighbour wanted me to sign two copies of my book, as he was doing his Christmas shopping early!! Wow, that was unexpected - and great!

No comments: