Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Wednesday, September 24, 2008

MacLean's Magazine !!

When I was outside on the weekend promoting my book, there was a photographer nearby taking photographs of the politicians in attendance. I asked if she was working for the candidate and she replied that she was employed by MacLean's Magazine!

I quickly gave her one of my cards and asked her to pass it along to one of the writers or editors. In addition, I followed up with an e-mail to the editor, informing them of the existence of my book "Travels in a Blue Chair" and the fact that I would love to be interviewed, if they were interested.

Hey, you never know who will read the info and maybe even get back to me? Here's hoping!!

No comments: