Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Monday, September 8, 2008

Rick Steeves - European travel writer.

Over the weekend I sent an e-mail out to Rick Steeves, who is a really great travel writer and has a program that airs on PBS about travel and places to visit throughout Europe.

I explained about my book, Travels in a Blue Chair, and the fact that I was trying to reach out to the disabled and able-bodied alike, and to motivate everyone to get out of the house, if possible.

Of course, too early to hope for a reply, but I hope he does try to contact me...maybe he can point me in the right direction?

No comments: