Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ah to be in Fajara, Gambia in the Spring! Lonely Planet.

I just received an email from Adam in the UK, who is a tourism student with Cerebral Palsy, uses an electric chair, and is soon to be off to the Gambia in West Africa in March, to study and investigate things out there!!

Adam found out about myself and the book, from the article published a long time ago on the Lonely Planet website. He has lots of questions about my travels to Africa, and I hope I can offer him some useful info and guidance as he gears up for his big trip with his fellow students! He has already visited New Zealand on a Fellowship, so I am sure he knows the ropes already.

Way to go Adam! Keep travelling and showing what we can do!

No comments: