Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Shop the Shore, New Toronto-Sat. Sept 20 10a-2p

My greatest booster Angela stopped me yesterday evening as I was out doing my usual 5K in the late afternoon sunshine. Angela asked whether I was participating in Saturday's Shop the Shore event, here along Lakeshore Blvd. W. in the west end of Toronto ( New Toronto in Etobicoke) between 1st and 14th Streets?

I had no idea that the event was happening, but I have an inventory of books on hand which need some signing, so I will be out on the street participating on Saturday!!

I am not sure exactly where I'll be located, but there are a number of vacant shops which I may be camped out in front of with my Tilley hat and pen in hand! Most likely I will be near Sixth St.

Please do come out and say "Hi" if you are in the vicinity this Saturday....and for a change, the weather is meant to be quite nice!!

No comments: