Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Sunday, September 28, 2008

Barack Obama and John McCain need my book too!

Ever since I signed a copy for the Michael Ignatieff, the bigwig in the Liberal Party, I have been thinking that signing a copy of "Travels in a Blue Chair", for both U.S. Presidential candidates would be a great idea too!

Hey if a guy in a wheelchair can adventure alone across the world, and have enough funny and heartwarming experiences for over 55 funny short stories, must have some benefit and insight into how the world sees other people and what people want out of life!

Everyone helped me along the way, maybe I can help a little too!??

No comments: