Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Monday, May 5, 2008

Symposium this Saturday in Welland.

If you are in or near Welland this Saturday, I will be speaking at the annual Niagara Regional Access Symposium being held at the Senior Citizens' Centre on Lincoln St.

I have spent the weekend pondering how access has affected my life and I have been asked to talk about how access has impacted my travels worldwide. I have a few funny stories to tell about my adventures, so if you are in the neighbourhood, do drop by to learn more about myself and "Travels in a Blue Chair".

Among the speakers attending will the lawyer who successfully forced the Toronto Transit Commission to announce all stops so that blind passengers would know where they are.

It promises to be a great event. Tune in again next week for an update on the symposium.

No comments: