Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Monday, May 26, 2008

Interview upcoming.

Quite a while ago, after "Travels in a Blue Chair" first came out, I received an email from Elizabeth, a disabled freelance writer who had purchased my book and enjoyed it. She mentioned that if she was in my part of the world, she would like to meet up and interview me for an article she was composing.

Elizabeth is soon to be attending a conference nearby and afterwards will be going out of her way to drop by to meet and discuss my adventures.

It will be great to finally meet her, talk about the making of the book and discuss the adventures in it. I will really look forward to reading her article when it is completed.

No comments: