Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Monday, May 19, 2008

Odds and Ends.

Don't forget to send in your questions to the CBC website on Thursday! Please check my previous post for the link and information on how to do it.

-------------------------------------------------

I have received more great feedback from my recent symposium speaking engagement in Niagara. Apparently, I was one of the highest rated on the feedback forms which were submitted at the conclusion of the event. YAY!

Also, Linda, who writes about disabled issues for the St. Catharines Standard newspaper, is hoping to do a piece on "Travels in a Blue Chair".

-------------------------------------------------

John, of Disability Now, in the UK, has finished reviewing my submission and publication is imminent. I look forward to seeing the final piece.

No comments: