Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Hour - CBC

Well, a bit of discouraging news from the interview program The Hour, on CBC. I had forwarded my info to Liz over there and then she forwarded it on to Lisa, the segment producer of the program.

Unfortunately, they said that I don't meet their needs. I had included in my introductory email, a link to the online text interview I did with the CBC website back in the Spring, which had one of the best responses ever.

Oh well, I informed Lisa that I am still available on short notice if they ever have a cancellation!! You just never know!!??

No comments: