Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Saturday, December 6, 2008

Chapters book signing.

I just spoke with K.Z., the manager of the local Chapters bookshop on the Queensway. KZ remembered me!! I asked about a possible book signing and she mentioned that they didn't do any in December due to the volume of traffic over the holidays.

That being said, she indicated that she would love to have me out in January and asked that I follow up with her early next month!! She said she loved reading "Travels in a Blue Chair" and looked forward to having me visit her store for the book signing.

Yay!! Such great, positive energy!

No comments: