Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Saturday, December 13, 2008

Access Anything magazine! Paraplegic Association.

I just received some copies of the Canadian Paraplegic Association's autumn issue of Access Anything magazine!!

Dave and the gang at CPA reprinted an abridged version of my story "Up the Human Elevator, in Tokyo", which you can read in its entirety on my website.

The article appears on page 11 and includes 3 full colour photos as well and some info on how to acquire a copy of the book! It looks really great and I am sure will generate lots of interest.

Many thanks to all the hardworking staff at CPA and I am still interested in joining you guys to help work on your access project in Guyana!!

No comments: