Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Thursday, December 18, 2008

Facebook - disabled community

One of the great things about Facebook is the active disabled community on the website. I have recently met quite a few members with disabilities who have become aware of my book, Travels in a Blue Chair.

I have met a photographer from Sweden, a singer/composer from the UK who lives in the States, as well as many more from all over the world.

The power of the internet to reach out across the miles never ceases to amaze me!! And I find that these new friends are spreading the word out to their friends too!

No comments: