Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Friday, August 22, 2008

The repeat customer!

I was surprised to receive an email from a woman who had me sign a book for her at my recent book signing event.

Vera (who has the cutest and quietest little blond twins) explained that she was hoping to visit me to pick up another copy! Her husband had started reading "Travels in a Blue Chair", and was really enjoying it. The whole family popped over to my flat after visiting a farmer's market.

The extra copy is headed to Germany for a friend of Vera's mother. Wow, that was so uplifting!!

No comments: