Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Niagara Express - Dan McLean CHCH TV

I recently sent an email to E! TV (formerly CHCH TV) to ask whether they would be interested in interviewing me regarding my book, Travels in a Blue Chair, on their program Niagara Express, which concerns topics about all things Niagara related .

I was happy receive a reply from Rachel, who works on the show. Rachel explained that they were very interested, as I am originally from Welland, in Niagara. The show is taped on Friday afternoons and they are currently booking into mid-September. So hopefully we can co-ordinate our schedules and I can appear on the program in the very near future.

Hey, the channel is in Hamilton, and I spent the first 5 years of my life in hospital there, so that is a nice fit too! I believe that Dan McLean, the host of the program, is from my hometown of Welland.

Great news....just keeping up the effort to get the word out. Thanks to Rachel for her quick response!

No comments: