Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A rainy book signing !!

I arrived early for the outdoor book signing on Tuesday evening, but the weather didn't want to cooperate! Luckily, my friend Terry had thought ahead and erected his camping tent. My other buddy Cyril also helped out and despite the rain, the many authors in attendance kept in high spirits.

There was great interest and I did get to sign some books, which is very gratifying. I made some new contacts, one was a Scout leader who would like me to speak to his pack, and another contact was a book club member interested in having me over to speak to her group.

My friends Sue and Frank also came to support me. So much positive energy!!

Thanks to Sandy and her organizing committee for a job well done. It was a wonderful learning experience for me!!

No comments: