Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Monday, June 23, 2008

Speaking to the kids.

A friend of my family, who is an elementary school teacher has contacted me about speaking to his classroom of kids about my adventures. Jeff teaches a combined class of Grade 4 and 5 students, and thought it would be quite interesting and informative for him.

I won't be able to get down to Niagara to speak to this year's class, but I am aiming to speak to next year's group by combining this with another speaking gig for the Rotary, when I am down for the Thanksgiving holiday. Great to be noticed, and I hope I can think of things to say to keep the students interested.

No comments: