Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Monday, June 30, 2008

My first book signing! PARTY in the PARK- Aug 5th !

I have accepted an invitation to attend the "Party in the Park", in Toronto's west end near the lake on Tuesday, Aug. 5th from 5.50-8.30 pm.

I spoke with Sandy from the event committee over the weekend and learned more about the event. They are expecting 400-600 book enthusiasts and are aiming to promote local authors as much as possible. Sandy mentioned that some publishers were likely to attend.

I was hesitant as I needed to recruit some friends to assist me at the table. Sandy had said that it would be nice to have at least one other person to help with the books at the table if I was occupied with a signing.

Many thanks to my buddies Terry and Cyril for answering the call! More on this exciting event as I find out more!

No comments: