Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Wednesday, June 4, 2008

"Party in the Park" in Mimico.

I have recently be lucky enough to be invited to the "Party in the Park", here in nearby Mimico. My unofficial publicist, Angela, has been out evangelising about my book and this festival will bring together budding local authors in the west-end and all sorts of book enthusiasts.

The authors are encouraged to do a reading from their book and have some copies available for purchase for those in the audience who may be interested.

The event is on August 5th, just after the long weekend. I am hoping to participate, so I will be looking forward to this exciting, new challenge!

No comments: