Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Now over 2500 video views on YouTube !!

It is hard to believe the power of some of these platforms in the internet, for reaching out to the public. Since launching my short videos of interviews I have done, we have surpassed 2500 videos watched!

By far the most popular is my first interview on Breakfast Television, with Dina. I think that most people are probably looking for her, as all my friends were quite excited that I was sitting beside her that morning. Even if they are searching for Dina, and getting my vid....they are learning about my adventures and the book, in the process.

That is what it is all about!

No comments: