Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Wednesday, June 11, 2008

NPR, CNN and FOX news.

I have been trying for some time to get a bit of extra news coverage, with some of the biggie news agencies. To this end, I have been trying to contact them regarding the book, and hoping to interest one of the editors into conducting and online or audio interview.

So far I have met with little success, but as usual, I am not prepared to give up the ghost just yet. As with most things in life, you can't succeed without giving it a concerted effort.

I just have to hit on the right editor and then hopefully things will fall into place. Stay tuned!

No comments: