Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Monday, April 21, 2008

Writing again - eeeek !

It took me parts of three years to complete the writing of "Travels in a Blue Chair" and then another year to finish off the editing process prior to publishing. I am now writing again!

John, the editor of UK based, Disability Now, has approached me to write a composite story about my travels, with a special view to the issues encountered when a lonely backpacker in a blue chair travels alone. John asked that I choose some highlights from each of the continents, and try to provide some hints and tips.

I have already started to write the piece and hopefully it will motivate some readers who have wanted to try to travel overseas, but have been reluctant for whatever reason, to give it a go.

Really, that is also one of the main reasons I wrote the book!

No comments: