Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Upcoming Globe & Mail article, CFRB interview on YouTube.

One of the tasks that I perform from time to time is mailing out a press blurb and biography to editors of newspapers in an effort to interest them into writing an article about "Travels in a Blue Chair", thus helping to spread the word.

I was pleased to receive an email from Allison, who writes freelance for the Globe and Mail, asking if I would be interested in being interviewed for a piece she is doing about the disabled and how they are starting to travel widely. She was particularly interested in some of the obstacles that we encounter and what methods disabled travellers use to overcome them.

Allison mentioned the article would be ready in a few weeks, so it will really be something to look forward to!

Also, I have created a slide show movie with the audio from the radio interview on the weekend, it is my first attempt at doing this, so I hope it came out OK.

If you would like to hear it, the video is the one on the right side bar with the picture of me sitting on Table Mountain is S. Africa, overlooking the ocean.

No comments: