Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Friday, April 11, 2008

CFRB 1010 Radio and Ian Wright, Pilot Guides.

I was a guest on the John Moore show tonight, from the Travel Expo at the International Centre near the airport. It was great to be on, as we talked about the book and some of my experiences travelling the world alone in my chair.

The first guest on the program was Ian Wright, the English host of the Pilot Guides TV series, which is aired worldwide. He was really funny and a great guest.

After his appearance, when the crowd had left, he and I got to meet up and chat. Ian was quite interested in my travels and book. I gave him an autographed copy to take home with him tomorrow night to read on the plane trip.

Many thanks to John and Amy at CFRB for their great hospitality. The word about the book is getting out!

No comments: