Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Friday, February 29, 2008

National Film Board (NFB)

I have been in touch with the National Film Board about doing a video project with them. As you can expect, things are just in the exploratory stage. In fact, I am trying to feel my way around and get a sense of how things are done. I have been booked into a "Meet the Producers" event at the beginning of April, so that will be great. In the meantime, I am preparing a "treatment" to outline a possible story idea.....my thoughts run wild!

Thanks to Micol, who is really inspiring me with her positive energy. Micol is going to be in Banff next week for the film festival meetings, and I hope she has a great time.

As February draws to a close, I can report that we have had the most unique visits to the website ever !

http://www.bluechairbook.com

And hey, February is the shortest month (even though today is the extra day) !!

The world must be getting the message. Cheers to the start of March!

No comments: