Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Friday, February 15, 2008

Interview with the Sun newspaper.

I received a call from Sharon at the Sun who wanted to conduct an interview with me about "Travels in a Blue Chair"!! We talked for about 20 minutes and then Sharon asked if I would be OK with a photographer dropping by to take some shots for the article.

The photographer came by about 2 hours later and took a zillion shots of me next to my map of the world with pins in all the places I have been backpacking to over the years. She also took a bunch of photos of the book for the article insert.

Two days later and the article has yet to appear in print? Here's hoping we get into one of the weekend editions of the newspaper and on their website.

Thanks Sharon!!

No comments: