Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Thursday, February 21, 2008

Online Magazine Interview.

I was contacted by Julie from the online magazine, Matador Traverse, to help with an article she is writing about disabled travellers. She sent me a list of questions, which I answered, and asked for some pictures.

As I understand it, the article is not about me, I am just one of the disabled travellers she has contacted and I will be part of a composite story. I am looking forward to reading the piece.

Thanks for your interest Julie! The word spreads!

I was also mentioned in my hometown of Welland, at the town council meeting. Someone who works with my brother was making a presentation there and brought up my book to the mayor and members of council. Great stuff!

No comments: