Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Backpacker Magazine - Dublin to Amsterdam

I received an email from Claire, the editor of Backpacker Magazine in Dublin, Ireland. Claire asked if I would be interested in answering an e-interview for next month's issue. She sent me a list of questions, which I answered and I also sent along a few pictures from my travels. Claire had found out about me just by surfing the web.

The free issue will be out in a few weeks, so by the end of the month, commuters in Tube Stations all over London and England, and in backpackers hostels from Ireland to Holland will able to find out a bit more about my adventures!

Thanks Claire, for the interview and all your interest!

No comments: