Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Rotary Club speaking engagements.

Kevin, from the Stratford chapter of the Rotary Club, wrote to me yesterday about coming to his town to speak to the local group about my book and some of the experiences I have had over the years. Apparently his daughter saw one of my TV interviews and alerted him to it. I am very excited about going to Stratford this summer, as it is one of the prettiest towns in all of North America! Thanks Kevin for all your interest.

Also, this month I am due to speak to the Welland Rotary chapter just after Easter, so I am really looking forward to talking to my hometown group and being introduced by Mr. Brown, who is a friend of mine and a past president of the Chapter.

Maybe the positive vibes will carry to the US home office of the Rotarian magazine? Here's hoping!

A portion of the royalties are heading out to support Rotary International's Polio Eradication program.

No comments: