Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Thursday, June 4, 2009

Odds and sods...

I haven't heard back from John Derringer at Q-107, so not sure why he contacted me in the first place? It is a puzzle.

Also having a hard time connecting with EtobiGO for the Q and A that they had mentioned doing thru our NING web-ring for people living here in the west end of Toronto.

I have finally lined up some assistance for the Toronto Small Press Group Book Fair on Sat. June 13th 9am-5pm. My buddy Terry is going to help me get the books from my car to the table and then my friend Sue wants to stop by and bring me some lunch!! Yay. Really looking forward to the event.

Also some other events are coming together for later in the summer, but I don't want to let the cat out of the bag just yet. The weather here is shaping up to be another cool summer, so let's hope it heats up shortly!

No comments: