Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Wednesday, May 27, 2009

John Derringer - Q-107 has made contact !

I received a nice email from John Derringer, the morning man at Q-107 radio, this week! John said he felt awful about missing my emails and asked me to contact him.

He said that the station employs people to review incoming emails and that it probably got overlooked. John had found his way to this blog, via a travel website.

I replied to John on Monday, so hopefully there will soon be some good news! So far, nothing yet, but here's hoping!

The positive energy continues to flow....

No comments: