Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Michael Ignatieff enjoyed "Travels in a Blue Chair"



Last night I attended the "Party in the Park" in Mimico. It was a great night to get out and enjoy the weather, meet other authors and see all the families together.

It was also a chance to sign some books and meet some people who have enjoyed "Travels in a Blue Chair", over the last few months.

Our M.P. for Etobicoke-Lakeshore, Michael Ignatieff was in attendance. He is also the Liberal Party leader, an author, and possibly the next Prime Minister of Canada?

Michael saw me and yelled over "Walt!", he then came over to shake my hand and tell me how much he enjoyed reading my book!

Apparently his copy of "Travels in a Blue Chair" is now in Stornaway, the official residence of the Leader of the Opposition.

Always great to meet up with another author!!

No comments: