Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Monday, June 15, 2009

Toronto Reference Library.

I attended the Small Press Book Fair on the weekend at the Toronto Reference Library at Yonge and Bloor. It was an interesting experience, as there really weren't that many publishers in attendance, and there were lots of craft oriented groups.

I was able to sign 3 copies of "Travels in a Blue Chair". One was for a Kiwi just as the Fair opened, then I spoke to lots of interested people over the next 6 hours and then signed another two copies just near the end of the event.

It was nice to be able to participate, and many thanks to Terry for helping me to set up early in the morning and to Sue for dropping by near the end to help me pack up.

I know that those who received their copies will enjoy the stories!

No comments: