Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Social Networking via the interweb.

Anyone who has read this blog knows that I have really tried to tap into the many forms of networking that are available on the web.

This week, especially on YouTube, I have been contacted by fellow disabled people who have learned about my adventures. In return, I then have the opportunity to visit their pages or profiles to find out more about them and their lives.

Social networking has really taken off in the last few years, mainly driven by the younger age groups who are quite savvy in how to interact online. Through FaceBook, YouTube, FlickR, and TourWatch, I have made many new friends.

And whether it is online or in person, you can never have enough of those!!

No comments: