Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A documentary proposal for the NFB.

I am just putting on the finishing touches to a National Film Board documentary proposal. This is the first time preparing something like this and it has definitely been a learning experience. I am uncertain of what will happen next, but am hopeful that this project moves on to the next step.

The theme of my proposal revolves around the topic of "inclusive tourism", and how the disabled can benefit, both by participating in tourism and hosting it.

Special thanks to my new friend, Micol, who has really helped guide me through this process with her insights into the industry.

No comments: