Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Monday, October 29, 2007

Spooky Hallowe'en ghosts on my website?!

I have been getting some positive responses from disabled groups that I have been mailing out info to. In fact, Mark from Roosevelt Warm Springs, wants to include TRAVELS IN A BLUE CHAIR in an exhibit from the Smithsonian Institution, that will be making its way down to him. I really think that is fantastic. My understanding is that the exhibit relates to FDR, the president of the USA who had polio as a child.

Some early versions of Internet Explorer and Firefox are showing a "ghost" line of black text in my blue text that should not be appearing and doesn't on IE7. I was debugging it tonight and think I have found the problem.

Those goblins are out there trying to make my publicity project difficult!

No comments: