Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Saturday, October 27, 2007

A lifeline from jolly old England!

After only 3 days of trying to drum up interest in the book, I received an enthusiastic email from a Polio group in Lincolnshire, England. They are going to include the book in the group's next newsletter. Hilary, the woman who contacted me, is heading to Florida this weekend.

YEAH!!! Someone is interested.

Still, nothing from the print media (pretty discouraging when your hometown paper in Welland, isn't returning emails), but I will get contact them later on this month, when I am down in Niagara.

Big muchos gracias to Geoff and Suresh, who are assisting with my website, as we all had a conference call late yesterday afternoon to sort out my email problems.

So, that's it for this week from the Big Smoke!

No comments: