Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Blog...blog...blog!

Dear Bloggiary,

Well, this is my first attempt at this bloggy thingy, that seem to be all the rage.

Yesterday, I sent out some friends a preview of my book's new website and the response was positive. My buddy sent it to his friend, who happens to be a publisher of an active lifestyle magazine for the disabled and apparently he is interested in putting "Travels in a Blue Chair" in an upcoming edition. Left a message and hopefully he'll call back today, as he was in a production meeting.

Still working out some of the kinks in the website, especially the email account, but should be OK shortly.

End of bloggy attempt one!

No comments: